Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving/Festive Pictures!

She did this when I said cheese!
She was sick so such great pictures but had to post this:)


Sleeping beauty, the 45 mintue nap she took on thanksgiving because too much activity going on.



The family, both grandmas and my mom and dad.


I want to eat mommy



So we had thanksgiving at my grandma's house and it was so nice spending time with family. Johanna was feeling sick so she was a little cranky but overall we had a nice relaxing day with eveyrone. I am so thankful to have such great family who all get along and work together real well, praise the Lord, he is so great. I cannot believe this is Johanna's second thanksgiving and second Christmas, time flies. The other pictures are Johanna seeing the Christmas tree for the first time. She likes to pull off the ortaments this year.

No comments: