Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Christmas this year was awesome. Johanna was able to have to open her presents and she was able to react more this year. She wanted to play with each present she opened! It was so cute! She got a lot of presents! Some of the big ones were a new kitchen, tickle me cookie monster, a baby set with a stroller, pack and play and highchair, dr. suess stuffed animals with the books, and money to get a new swing set for the spring. We spent Christmas day at home opening presents and then in the afternoon we went to my mom's house for lunch with my family. It was a great time and we are truly blessed to have family and presents this Christmas when other family's are struggling.
Waking up to open presents...
Opening presents with daddy..


Making eggs for daddy in her new kitchen

Great grammy Lucas and Wallace..showing them her presents.



Johanna with grammy Rydbom, do not know what happened to picture..




Bad picture...





All played out, napping with daddy..






My cousins and me....Again the picture turned out weird..



All of the cousins and grandparents Wallace..

My mom and me






Opening some presents and grammy's house...




Johanna with great grammy Wallace Me and my hubby













No comments: