Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures from 1/2 Marathon...

Almost there:)
Before race picture with Laura, Lyndsay and me. The girls that ran in the race with me and were AWESOME! It was sooo cold we all had our long sleeved shirts on for most of the race.
Me running in the race, mid race run.
After race picture with all of my girls Katie, Laura, Lyndsay, me, and Tiffany. Tiffany and Katie cheered us on and the rest of us ran!
The runner girls with our medals!
Me and Johanna she met me at the finish line!
Johanna waiting for mommy at the finish line with daddy
Running towards the finish line...yeah...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations, Julie!!!! I'm so happy for you. I know you worked really hard for this!!!!!
Love ya,
Bethany

Aunt Gayle said...

I'm very proud of you Julie, what a great job! Love you,
Aunt Gayle