Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Shane!



As he came in...Surprise!


So Shane's 30th Birthday is tomorrow...Actually in about 4.5 hours..Well anyways, yesterday I had a "surprise birthday for Shane". I thought he was surprised but found out that he knew about it, but was nice enough to let me surprise him. What a guy, he knew how much it meant to me so he went along with it. The party was lots of fun, we got to celebrate Shane with friends and family. Even his one friend from Harrisburg came in for the festivities, Shane was surprised at that.


I cannot believe he is 30 years old! I have been with Shane since he was 20, 10 years! He is such a wonderful father and husband. He is so supportive, encourgaing and loving! I am truly blessed to have him in my life and be with me each day. There is not another better time to celebrate who he is and what he means to me in my life. Shane is such a great example of a Godly man, husband, and father, one who puts his family ALWAYS above himself. He always thinks of me and Johanna, God truly blessed me! I love you.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Happy birthday Shane!!!