Saturday, August 1, 2009

Truly Blessed...

This has been a hard week for me, but I keep getting reminded about how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband who would do anything for me, supportive, loving, encouraging....on and on. I have a perfectly wonderful and beautiful daughter who listens, sleeps, and eats well for the most part. God has given me so much and on weeks that are hard we and especially me have a hard time remembering the blessings. Even though I went through some hard things this week, God has so many blessings in my life and he will continue to bless me. Even through this hard week, I have learned so much and have learned to focus on the good things in life and on what I have in life (which is a lot!)....Sometimes lessons come so we can learn and not be bitter...That is what I learned this week to focus on the good things even though hard times and not be bitter, this time in my life will pass and better things are yet to come in my life and my family's life..

MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTHER JOHANNA



MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND SHANE







1 comment:

Aunt Gayle said...

You are so right, and I am very proud of your strength! Love you