Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ocean City 2009

So this past week Shane, Johanna, and I along with Shane's parents and his sister, brother in law and our niece Kendall went to our cottage in Ocean City for the week. This year the girls had so much fun with each other and were able to interact. We had our share of timing them out but overall they played well with each other and liked the company. Johanna called Kendall, here baby but when I told her to call her Kendall, she did say come here Kendaaaalll...It was really cute! Johanna also started saying so many more sentences on vacation and just loved the beach! She ran in the sand and ran to the water (unlike last year when she cried when she went in the sand). On the last day, Shane and I were sitting out in the living room waiting for Johanna to get up from her nap when all of the sudden we heard a noise. We turned around and it was Johanna! She said she was up and she climbed! When asked why she climbed, she said "I wanted to open the door". She laughed and we laughed! It was so funny! She showed us how she got out of the pack and play, she is such a character! Also, on vacation it was the first time Johanna said "I love you". She said it to her cousin Kendall in the bathtub, she said I looove..you..It melted my heart, since I have been waiting for that for a long time. Many memories that will be remembered for a lifetime. Enjoy some of the pictures!


























































No comments: