Saturday, April 4, 2009

Through God's eyes...

Last night Shane and I went to a third day concert and Brandon Heath opened for them along with Revive. But Bradon Heath really struck me with two of his songs in particular. The first one was "Give me the eyes". It was an awesome song about how we need to ask for God's eyes to view people. In order to unconditionally love people and not judge them we need to constantly ask for God's eyes (how he sees people). God always looks at people as magnificent and wonderful in his eyes even if they are not so pleasant on the outside or inside. He loves them just the way they are and he meets them there with his loving eyes. This song really convicted me to remember that no matter what people are like or look like, that my eyes could have an affect on their lives and I need to remember to have love in my eyes. People change people, people hurt people, and people love people just by showing another one's eyes. This really challanged me to remember that once glance could either encourage or discourage someone and I want to give someone love through my eyes. The other song was red sky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_MyivQtnGQ........This is the video link to youtube...This song talked about how we need to love and show love no matter who it is, it is not our strength but through God's love we need to show other people love, even if we do not feel alright, we need to show others hope in and through our lives.

No comments: