Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh Oh Oh Ohhh..Oh Oh O Oh......The Right Stuff..

So the other night two of my good friends and I went to see the New Kids on the Block. We had a blast from the past. It was Carrie (my best friend's bday), and it was so much fun! I thought it was going to be cheesy, but we had such a great time. They played for two hours and did not stop! It brought back so many memories and I got some good pictures too. New Kids know how to put on a good concert, they were very entertaining. And also I got to relive my younger days, it made me feel old....
The Grand Finale...Hangin Tough....
Jonathan Knight...This one is for Carrie...









Us (Carrie, Courtney, and me), we were such nerds..Notice my shirt..it was from when I was in 7th or 8th grade, a classic..Also, the button was when I was in grade school. The doll was Carrie's doll, I had the Joey doll but did not bring it along..








1 comment:

Kara said...

So jealous! I would have loved to see them! Glad you had a great time!