Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year's Valentine's Day was perfect! I was able to spend it with the two most important people in my life, Johanna and Shane. We made cookies and Shane made a wonderful dinner. All of us sat down and had dinner together and then tried to ice some cookies...but as you can see by the pictures..Johanna wanted to eat the icing rather than ice them. Then after dinner we put Johanna down to bed and Shane and I watched a movie together. The movie was fireproof with Kirk Cameron...It was a great movie! It was so awesome to watch and it really emphasized the power of marriage. This movie, this week, and this Valentine's Day God really taught me how important my husband is and how much I take him for granted. I need to always protect him and our relationship and always love him how God loves me, unconditionally. God gave himself for us so I was really convicted to remember to always give myself to my husband, through the good times and bad times. He is my best friend and nothing will change that, unless I let it!
Note: Do not know what happened to some of the pics on here did not come out:(
Valentine's Day Dress from Grammy Dee Heckman



Rolling out her first cookies...



Rolling out her first cookies take two...lol..
Johanna loves cookies but I think it is because of the icing..














































1 comment:

Kara said...

oh how cute. Yes..icing cookies with little kids just doesn't work if you want them pretty. Cooper pretty much licks the cookies clean before I have a chance to "display them". Glad you had a great v-day. We got your gift for Kylie and she has already played with her in her doll house!!