Saturday, September 27, 2008

Petting Zoo!

Feeding the goat, which she cried because she did not want them to eat the food, she wanted to hold the food.
Petting the goat and posing (my little girl)
Hi mommy, I like my goat. Can I have one?

She thought the goat was a seat:)
So we went to a petting zoo today with gram and pappy Rydbom at Blands Park Harvest Fest. We had a great time. Johanna ate plenty of french fries and loved them! She especially loved her ketchup (which was all over her face). The petting zoo was a great time, she loved being with the animals, she was a little scared at first but then warmed right up. She gave them hugs and petted all of them. She did not want to leave, she said "no" when I asked her to leave but blew the animals kisses when we left. She is such an animal lover!

No comments: