Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Basket Fun!

Look mommy I am in the basket...
Where in the world is Waldo (I mean Johanna?)
I am smiling mommy, well maybe growling..lol..
I am going to get you...
So beautiful:)
So lately Johanna has wanted to get in and out of baskets. Just today she took all of her toys out of a basket in the living room and whined until I put her in. Once in the basket she sat down and pointed at her toys. I gave her the stuffed animals while she was sitting in the basket and they covered her up. She smiled and giggled, she loved being in the basket. I asked her to smile in the pictures and she growled/smiled but the pictures turned out great. She is starting to know what to do when I get a camera and tell her to smile. Model here we come:)

1 comment:

Kara said...

She is too darn cute! I love her piggies! I want to just kiss those cheeks. LOve you girl..