Monday, April 28, 2008

My baby girl can walk!



So Johanna started really walking this weekend! She was walking a little bit before this but really got the hang of it as of late. It is so crazy to realize that she is finally walking. When she is wearing her shoes and walking around she is not my baby anymore, she is growing into a toddler. She really took off on sunday and started taking twelve or more steps at a time to get something she really wanted. It was so cute and continues to amaze me that she is big enough to walk already. I will post some pictures when I get good ones of her in action. It is hard to get those types of pictures because she wants to move not get pictures taken. It is also hard to get video because she does not perform when I want her too. I am a proud mama can you tell?!

No comments: